Season Subscription (2019/2020)
Subscribe now and save -- see one show for free!
This season is full of twists and turns, laughs and gasps, hilarious tragedies and devastating comedies. Don't miss your chance to reserve your seat and save!
As a season subscriber, you can reserve your preferred seats in advance -- never miss a moment of this incredible lineup:
VANYA, a new adaptation of Chekhov's Uncle Vanya (Sept 18 - 29)
The Stranger in the Attic, a Hitchcockian thriller by John Kaasic (Oct 31 - Nov 10)
The Great Scrooge Disaster, the Holiday Punch edition of the holiday classic (Dec 18 - 31)
The Glance, a bold new play by Dale Gutzman about the role of the church in art and law (Feb 26 - Mar 8)
Gutzman Goes Gerswhin, a revue featuring the songs of George and Ira Gerswhin (Apr 16 - 26)
The Merchant of Venice, a bold reimagining of the timeless dramatic comedy (Jun 17 - 28)
All performances begin at 7:30 p.m., with the exception of Sunday performances, which are at 4:30 p.m., and our special New Year's Even performance on Dec. 31, which begins at 8 p.m.
This season our intimate theatre will fit 50 seats per night -- subscribe and secure your seat today!
General admission subscription packages are $140. If you'd like to include our special New Year's Eve performance of "The Great Scrooge Disaster," which includes complimentary refreshments with purchase, please select our $155 special admission package.
To Purchase Tickets Below:
- Select your preferred subscription package and quantity below.
- Select "Add to Cart."
- To complete your purchase, click on your "Cart" in the upper right corner of the page. It will display the number of tickets you're ordering.
- A tab will open. Select "Checkout" to proceed.
- Add your payment information to complete your ticket purchase.
- You will receive an email confirmation after your purchase - no physical tickets will be mailed to you at this time.
- You will be contacted by our box office staff (either Jimmy Strange or Donnie Johnson) to reserve your seats on your preferred performance dates.